Thursday 4 August 2011

week 10:

It is now 10 weeks after lessons began. I stupidly thought I would be swimming upstream like a salmon by now however things have not quite turned out the way I had hoped.

There are many times a chap like me would normally have just given up and walked away. Many times. 
There have been problems but compared to some people who have real problems they are just tiny little microscopic hic-ups. Nothing really.

I feel that I have changed tracks and now I am on the right one and I will get there in my own time. Success is always just around the corner.

I am nursing 2 injuries at the moment, one on each leg and haven't been for a run for nearly 2 weeks and decided to have another night off from the pool just so I can heal properly. Not running is annoying, especially as the weather has been just perfect.

Next week, I have just found out, is the last of the summer ceilidhs in the courtyard of Linlithgow Palace, just up the road. I would love to go but it's on swim night. So I may have another week off and start again again in 2.

Will see how I feel/heal next week. Meantime here is a few great pics of the ceilidh:








Here's the website: http://www.scotchhop.co.uk/

No comments: